By: Best Artificial
Areca Palm Tree
The areca palm by among its other common names that you may recognize: golden cane palm or butterfly palm. It is a beautiful palm family with their feathery leaves.
The areca palm is also usually referred to as the butterfly palm. Perhaps because their feather leaves have a gentle arching curl causing them to have flutter effects in the wind.
Another name for the areca palm is bamboo palm. The name becomes reasonable when you have a closer look at their trunk. The old leaf rings shape are spaced apart, because of its long crown-shaft. This shape gives it a thought to what traditional bamboo leafs looks like.
Areca palm mostly cultivated as a house plant besides as for landscapes tree in some area. Usually areas where the night time temperature doesn’t reach below freezing level.
This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase from one of the links, we’ll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Are specially produced using the best quality materials in combination with latest technologies to achieve best quality artificial plants for your home.
- Note: Please be aware these trees are supplied in a small starter pot as shown in picture.
- They measure 120cm (4ft) from the bottom of the trunk to the top of the tree. All sizes are approximate.
- UK SELLER. Sameday dispatch From Best Artificial if ordered before 2.00pm. Produced and Sold Exclusively by Best Artificial(TM).
- Some simple arrangement required. Perfectly suited for indoor and outdoor use.
- BEWARE of cheap imitations which will fade after a short while. Note: When outside must to be located in well ventilated sheltered area and allowed to dry out should it get wet.
*For more detail information, reviews, ratings, and Q & A please visit amazon.co.uk